Monday, November 12, 2012

Furniture With A Cherry On Top

Lately we have been doing a lot of posts about our new Christmas creations so, I thought we should do a little switcheroo and put this beauty side table up.  

The body of this table is made from rustic re-claimed barn wood.  The boards that I used were actually for another job but the customer changed their mind on the type of wood they wanted and voila, this table was born.  The table top is made from 3 pieces of solid oak that has these beautiful worm holes throughout it and some sweet knots.  The drawer handle I am super excited about.  I rescued them from an old barn and have been holding onto them until I found just the right piece for them.  

Like many of our projects we like to leave things in the most original state that we can.  This side table received a nice sand but was left with out any product applied.

I love how this table has a rustic feel and at the same time strong clean lines but the cherry on top for me are the drawer pulls.  The pulls bring the whole design together and add a unique touch.  We were so pleased with how this table turned out we made it into a set.


Furniture With A Cherry On Top.






No comments:

Post a Comment