Friday, October 5, 2012

Apple Wood Wall Sconce

Over the last few weeks we have been having so much fun creating different pieces using apple wood. It is such a fun wood to use and every piece of apple wood that you find is so different and unique.  This piece is a candle wall sconce that attaches to the wall using a screw that fits in the hanging bracket on the back.  The hanging bracket is counter sunk so that the wall sconce mounts flush with the wall.  I made the hole that holds the candle 1 inch in diameter so that you can fit a few different sizes of candles.  It is a super fun and simple design that adds elegance to any home.  

If your anything like me and love candles as much as I do then you appreciate a solid candle holder that is not only functional but also follows suit with your style.  I love rustic but I also love elegant.  This wall sconce is both and more.  

Rustic Elegance at its finest. 











No comments:

Post a Comment